My photo
Life = Art = Life. Welcome to my blog about my acting work in film and tv, the music I write and play, the cycling I am addicted to, the photography I cherish...and all of the other things I like to do. I have just completed cycling the 2010 1000Mile Challenge, an 1100+mile long cycle journey from Land's End in Cornwall (UK) to John O'Groats, Scotland. We are making a human drama/travel documentary of the ride, which we completed in 10 days. Yes, that's an average of a cool 110miles a day, but there were some 135mile days in there too... So hook up, jump on, tuck in and enjoy the drama! Allez, allez!

Saturday 15 May 2010

London - Orcheston - London

Today I will set off on 2 training rides planned for this weekend; I am riding 100Miles to Orcheston in Wiltshire and then back to London again tomorrow. Initially Ollie, Dirk, Deuan and Damian were to come along, but one by one they have pulled out, quoting family and work commitments as reasons. Their loss! I have set out a beautiful route and can't wait to click into the pedals and set off...

No comments:

Post a Comment